To discuss proposed Illinois energy efficiency policies and reach agreement on Illinois Energy Efficiency Policy Manual Version 3.0. If there are proposed policies that may belong in the Illinois TRM Policy Document, that document will also be updated.
- Meeting #1: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Meeting #2: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Meeting #3: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Meeting #4: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Meeting #5: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Meeting #6: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Meeting #7: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 (negotiation meeting with non-financially interested parties)
The Policy Manual update process will kick-off in June 2022. The goal is to reach conceptual agreement on Version 3.0 by mid-October, in order to submit the final Version 3.0 to the Commission for approval by December 1, 2022.
All proposed policies for Policy Manual Version 3.0 are due by Friday, June 10, 2022 – click here to download the Policy Manual Version 3.0 Proposed Policy Template
- Submit completed templates by email to the SAG Facilitator
- Policies submitted after the deadline will not be considered, unless there is consensus with the Subcommittee on adding a new policy proposal to the discussion list
- All proposed policies will be posted on the Subcommittee website, and circulated to the Subcommittee for review prior to the first meeting
- Process Overview: Key Steps to SAG Policy Manual Update Process
- Background on Policy Manual: SAG Facilitator Presentation: Policy Manual Version 3.0 Update Process
- Participation: Participation in the Policy Manual Subcommittee update process meetings for Policy Manual Version 3.0 is open to all interested SAG and IQ EE Committee participants. SAG participants will be invited to self-select into joining the Policy Manual Subcommittee. Contact the SAG Facilitator to join the Subcommittee distribution list.
- Subcommittee Meeting Schedule: A Subcommittee Plan and schedule will be developed by the SAG Facilitator in spring 2022, and presented at the kick-off Subcommittee meeting.
- Subcommittee Meeting Materials: Due to the draft nature of policy materials, draft policy documents will not be posted on the SAG website. Instead, draft language will be circulated directly to the Policy Manual Subcommittee distribution list, and posted on a Subcommittee SharePoint site.
- Final Consensus: Final consensus will be between utilities and non-financially interested stakeholders.