The Adjustable Savings Goals policy is from Illinois Energy Efficiency Policy Manual Version 1.1 and is applicable for Illinois gas utilities (Ameren Illinois, Nicor Gas, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas). Following Commission approval of the IL-TRM, gas utilities complete draft adjustable savings goal templates for review by interested stakeholders. Final adjustable savings goal templates are filed with the Commission.
Final Adjustable Savings Goal Templates
- Ameren Illinois Final Adjustable Savings Goal Template (October 2017)
- Nicor Gas Final Adjustable Savings Goal Template (October 2017)
- Final Peoples Gas Adjustable Savings Goal Template (October 2017)
- Final North Shore Gas Adjustable Savings Goal Template (October 2017)
Annual Adjustable Savings Goal Meetings
2019 Adjustable Savings Goal Files
- Nicor Gas 2019 Adjustable Savings Goal Spreadsheet (Final)
- Peoples Gas 2019 Adjustable Savings Goal Spreadsheet (Final)
- North Shore Gas 2019 Adjustable Savings Goal Spreadsheet (Final)
Adjustable Savings Goals Policy
See Section 6.2 of Policy Manual Version 1.1:
- “Gas utility annual energy savings goals will be adjusted to align them with changes to IL-TRM values.
- In addition, gas utility annual energy savings goals will be adjusted for the entire Plan period, prior to the start of the first Plan Year of an approved Plan, so that they are aligned with the most recent Evaluator’s recommended Net-to-Gross (NTG) values available. No further adjustments to goals shall be made in response to new estimates of NTG values that are developed and applied during the Plan period (i.e. once the Plan period has begun).
- Within sixty (60) days after Commission approval of the annual IL-TRM values, each gas utility will file adjusted energy savings goals reflecting updated IL-TRM values applicable to the Program Year commencing January 1.
- The potential applicability of an adjustable savings goals policy to an electric utility implementing Energy Efficiency Programs pursuant to Section 8-103B may be determined by the Commission in an electric utility’s Energy Efficiency Plan docket, updates to the Policy Manual, or other Commission proceedings. The lack of inclusion in this Version 1.1 shall not be construed as limiting any consideration of, or resolution of any request to the Commission, seeking adjustable savings goals.”