The objective of the SAG Portfolio Planning Process is to reach consensus on Illinois Energy Efficiency Portfolio Plans for 2022-2025 prior to utilities filing Plans for approval with the Illinois Commerce Commission on or before March 1, 2021.
2020 SAG Planning Materials
- 2020 SAG Project Plan (updated April 7, 2020)
- 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process Schedule Flowchart (updated July 7, 2020)
- 2020 Working Group Meetings Flowchart
SAG Request for Energy Efficiency Ideas
- “Energy Efficiency Ideas” submitted as part of the 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process are available for review on the 2020 Energy Efficiency Ideas page.
- Please note: Energy Efficiency Ideas were due on Monday, April 27. The deadline has passed. For reference, the following templates were provided:
- Energy Efficiency Ideas were presented to SAG on May 12, May 13 and June 3. The May 13 meeting was held jointly with the Income Qualified EE Advisory Committee.
2020 Large Group SAG Meetings
Visit the Calendar page for a list of upcoming SAG meetings.
- March 10 and March 11
- April 14
- May 12 and May 13
- June 3
- June 16 and June 17
- June 23 (ComEd Potential Study results)
- August 13
- August 25 (Ameren IL Potential Study results)
- August 26 (PG/NSG Potential Study results)
- Annual NTG Update Process – September
- September 3
- September 11
- September 18
- September 25
- October 13 and October 14
- November 4 and November 5
- December 1 and December 2