The objective of the SAG Portfolio Planning Process is to reach consensus on Illinois Energy Efficiency Portfolio Plans for 2022-2025 prior to utilities filing Plans for approval with the Illinois Commerce Commission on or before March 1, 2021.
A SAG Portfolio Planning Process kick-off was held in March 2020 at the March 10 and March 11 SAG meetings. Key steps to the planning process will be scheduled jointly with the IQ North and IQ South EE Advisory Committees.
2020 SAG Planning Materials
- 2020 SAG Project Plan (updated April 7, 2020)
- Please note: Meeting dates and topic scheduling may shift throughout the year. Please review the Schedule Flowchart linked below or visit the SAG Calendar page for the most up-to-date list of upcoming meetings.
- 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process Schedule Flowchart (updated September 16, 2020)
- 2020 Working Group Meetings Flowchart
SAG Request for Energy Efficiency Ideas
- “Energy Efficiency Ideas” submitted as part of the 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process are available for review on the 2020 Energy Efficiency Ideas page.
- Please note: Energy Efficiency Ideas were due on Monday, April 27. The deadline has passed. For reference, the following templates were provided:
- Energy Efficiency Ideas were presented to SAG on May 12, May 13 and June 3. The May 13 meeting was held jointly with the Income Qualified EE Advisory Committee.
2020 Large Group SAG Meetings for the Portfolio Planning Process
- March 10 and March 11 (utilities present overview of current EE Portfolios)
- April 14 (COVID-19 updates from utilities)
- May 12 and May 13 (stakeholders present proposed Energy Efficiency Ideas)
- June 3 (stakeholders present proposed Energy Efficiency Ideas)
- June 16 and June 17 (utilities provide initial responses to proposed Energy Efficiency Ideas)
- June 23 (ComEd Potential Study results)
- August 26 (PG/NSG Potential Study results)
- August 27 (ComEd mid-year portfolio update + AMI data discussion)
- September 2 (Ameren IL Potential Study results)
- Annual NTG Update Process – September
- September 3
- September 11
- September 18
- September 25
- October 1 (equity hiring and workforce development)
- October 26 and October 27 (utilities present preliminary 2022-2025 EE Portfolios)
- November 10 (Nicor Gas EE Portfolio Potential)
- November 16 and November 17 (initial feedback on preliminary EE Portfolios)