- This event has passed.
Monday, April 26 Fuel Conversion Working Group Meeting
The purpose of the April 26th meeting:
- To educate the Working Group on fuel conversion measures and Combined Heat and Power (CHP) projects incentivized by Illinois utilities in 2019 and 2020; and
- To discuss comments from interested parties on fuel conversion policy questions; determine whether there is consensus and discuss next steps.
Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions:
- Summary Table – Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions, updated 4/23 (compiled by SAG Facilitator)
- Ameren Illinois Responses
- ComEd Responses
- ICC Staff Responses
- Natural Resources Defense Council Responses
- National Consumer Law Center Position Statement
- Nicor Gas + Peoples Gas / North Shore Gas Responses
Site and Source Calculations (prepared by VEIC, IL-TRM Administrator):
- VEIC Presentation with Illustrative Examples
- Site and Source Calculations (Word)
- Site and Source Calculations (Excel)
- Additional Information on Calculations
Visit the Fuel Conversion Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.