The purpose of the Fuel Conversion Working Group is:
- To provide a forum to discuss fuel conversion policy questions that were raised during the 2020 Illinois Technical Reference Manual (IL-TRM) update process, for IL-TRM Version 9.0; and
- If possible, to reach consensus on fuel conversion policy questions.
The Fuel Conversion Working Group will coordinate with the IL-TRM Administrator and IL-TRM Technical Advisory Committee, and will report back to the large group SAG, as needed.
2021 Working Group Plan and Schedule
- Meeting #1: Tuesday, March 9
- Meeting #2: Monday, April 26
- Meeting #3: Monday, May 10
- Meeting #4: Monday, May 24
- Meeting #5: Monday, June 21
- Meeting #6: Thursday, July 15
2021 Working Group Plan
Working Group Participation
Participation in the Fuel Conversion Working Group is open to all, unless a topic may present a financial conflict of interest. Please contact the SAG Facilitator to join this Working Group: [email protected]
Fuel Conversion Policy Questions
- Fuel Conversion Policy Questions (3/23/2021)
- Click here to download the redline version of Fuel Conversion Policy Questions, updated following the 3/11 circulation to the Working Group.