- This event has passed.
Thursday, July 15 Fuel Conversion Working Group Meeting
Purpose of the July 15 meeting:
- To discuss the heat rate proposal from gas utilities and feedback;
- To provide a brief overview of comments on fuel conversion next steps; and
- To discuss responses to fuel conversion policy questions from interested parties.
July 15, 2021 Fuel Conversion Working Group Agenda
Heat Rate Proposal from PG/NSG and Nicor Gas (6/25/2021)
Fuel Conversion Next Steps: Comments from Interested Parties (7/8/2021)
Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions from June 21 Meeting:
- Summary Table – Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions (compiled by SAG Facilitator)
- Ameren Illinois Responses
- ComEd Responses
- ICC Staff Responses
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office Responses
- Natural Resources Defense Council Responses
- National Consumer Law Center Responses
- Nicor Gas Responses
- Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas Responses
- Attendee List and Notes from July 15 Meeting
- SAG Fuel Conversion Working Group: Background and Meeting Summary (7/26/21)
Visit the Fuel Conversion Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.