This page includes information about the planning process for Illinois Program Administrators from September 2015 to September 2016.
The objective of the SAG Portfolio Planning Process was to reach as much consensus as possible on issues related to Illinois Energy Efficiency Portfolio Plans prior to the Program Administrator Plan filings for approval by the Illinois Commerce Commission in fall 2016. Illinois Program Administrators include Ameren Illinois, ComEd, the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Nicor Gas, and Peoples Gas-North Shore Gas. The SAG Facilitation team completed outreach to various stakeholders in fall 2015 to identify key issues and concerns early, to be addressed during this process. The Planning Process was held from September 2015 to September 2016, and has now concluded. Please review the documents below for additional information.
2016 EE Plan Filing Dates
Draft* Policy Manual Guidelines
Summary of Key Principles Related to Third Party Incentives to Ensure Accurate TRC Calculations (May 16, 2016)
Proposed Policy Templates (Policy Manual Version 2.0)
The list below includes proposed policies submitted through the SAG Portfolio Planning Process. Proposed policies will be discussed in the Policy Manual Subcommittee Version 2.0 process. Policy topics are listed under each proponent. Click here to download the policy proposal tracking list. Completed policy proposals are available for download on the Policy Manual Subcommittee page. Contact SAG Facilitation (Celia.Johnson@FutEE.biz) to join the Policy Manual Subcommittee.
Ameren IL Company Proposals:
(Note: Proposed policies are in individual tabs in one document)
Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity:
(Note: Proposed policies are in one document)
IL Attorney General's Office:
Natural Resources Defense Council:
Proposed New Program, Measure, and Program Change Templates
The lists below include proposed program/measure ideas and proposed program changes. The title of each proposal is listed under both categories, with the SAG participant that submitted the proposal indicated in parenthesis. Click on individual links to download the proposal(s). Click here to download the proposal tracking list.
Completed Program/Measure Idea Templates
1. Mid-stream Pump Program for Unitary (VFD, ECM Motor and Pump), Self-Optimized Pumping Solutions (Grundfos Pump Corp.)
2. Memorandum – New and Modified Efficiency Portfolio Ideas and Thoughts + Proposed Template for LED Street Lighting (IL AG)
3. Voltage Optimization Program (ComEd)
4. Tier 2 Commercial Office APS (Embertec)
5. Data Analytics (FirstFuel)
6. IL Midwest CoGen Association Proposals:
7. Ameren IL Program Proposals:
8. All-Electric Home Retrofit Program; single family and multifamily (NRDC)
9. Residential Third-Party Pay-for-Performance Pilot Program (Open Energy Efficiency)
10. Tree Shade for Energy Savings (Metropolitan Mayors Caucus and Elevate Energy) - Background information: Tree Shade in Other Jurisdictions
11. Environmental Law & Policy Center Program Proposals:
IL AG Proposals:
12. Residential and Enhanced Rebate Program (Low-Moderate Income) (IL AG)
13. Cross-Cutting Low Income Energy Efficiency Programs - Additional Funding for Eligible Residential Customers (IL AG)
14. Delta Lumin Program - Low and Moderate Income Customers (Delta Institute)
15. Tier 2 APS Joint Proposal (Embertec and TrickleStar)
Completed Program Change Templates
1. Savings Measurement Software - Home Performance Programs and the Smart Thermostat measure; all Program Administrators (EnergySavvy)
2. Nicor Gas Portfolio Changes (Nicor Gas)
3. IL AG Proposed Changes:
4. Community Investment Corp Proposals:
5. Citizens Utility Board Proposed Changes:
6. Ameren IL Proposed Changes:
Monday, Nov. 9, 2015: Proposed New Program Idea Templates Due (By COB) - Please note: This deadline has passed.
Friday, Dec. 4, 2015: Completed Proposed Policy Templates Due (By COB) - Please note: This deadline has passed.
Please note: Completed templates are available for download on this page and on the applicable Meeting Materials page.
Large Group SAG: Portfolio Planning Process Meetings
September 28-29, 2015
October 26-27, 2015
November 16-17, 2015
December 14-15, 2015
January 25-26, 2016
February 22-23, 2016
March 28-29, 2016
April 26, 2016
May 16-17, 2016
June 28, 2016