The purpose of the SAG Non-Energy Impacts Working Group (NEI Working Group) is to discuss research plans and results from Illinois NEI studies as well as defensible methodologies to use across the state related to calculating non-energy impacts. The NEI Working Group may make recommendations to the Policy Manual Subcommittee or IL-TRM Technical Advisory Committee regarding how NEI results may be included in utilities’ reporting, cost-effectiveness analyses, and/or the IL-TRM.
- Participation in the NEI Working Group is open to all interested SAG participants, unless a topic presents a financial conflict of interest. Contact the SAG Facilitator to join the NEI Working Group.
- The next NEI Working Group meeting is anticipated in early 2020.
Additional Information on Non-Energy Impacts
- Non-Energy Impact Literature Review for Ameren Illinois Company (Opinion Dynamics, Nov. 19, 2018)
- Quantifying Non-Energy Benefits from ComEd’s Income Eligible Programs: Secondary Research Report (Navigant, March 6, 2019)
Non-Energy Impact Research Plans
- Final Ameren Illinois NEI Research Plan (Opinion Dynamics, 10/5/18)
- Draft ComEd NEI Research Plan (Navigant)
2019 Meeting Materials
NEI Working Group Meeting #5: Wednesday, November 6
NEI Working Group Meeting #4: Wednesday, May 1
- Follow-up: Attendee List and Meeting Notes (5/10/19)
NEI Working Group Meeting #3: Friday, March 22
- Follow-up: Attendee List and Meeting Notes (3/27/19)
NEI Working Group Meeting #2: Monday, February 4
Methodologies to Assess Economic Impacts of EE Programs (Brian Eakin, Navigant and Zach Ross, Opinion Dynamics)
- Follow-up: Attendee List and Meeting Notes (2/4/19)
2018 NEI Working Group Meetings
NEI Working Group Meeting #1: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Follow-up to Meeting #1: Attendee List and Meeting Notes (9/14/18)