- This event has passed.
Tuesday, March 9 Fuel Conversion Working Group Meeting
The purpose of the March 9th meeting:
- For the SAG Facilitator to present an overview of the 2021 Fuel Conversion Working Group Plan;
- To introduce and discuss open fuel conversion policy questions raised in 2020; and
- To determine if there are additional fuel conversion questions that need to be addressed
Introduction to Fuel Conversion Working Group:
Follow-up: Attendee List and Notes from March 9 Meeting
- SAG Fuel Conversion Working Group Plan (Draft for Review – updated 3/9/2021)
- Comments on the Working Group Plan + schedule due by Monday, March 22 – send to [email protected]
- Fuel Conversion Policy Questions to Address (Draft for Review)
- If there are any additional questions (or sub questions) that need to be added to this list for discussion at Working Group Meeting #2, please share feedback by Monday, March 22 – send to [email protected]
- Fuel Conversion Measure Table (template for completion)
- Utilities to complete Fuel Conversion Measure Table by Monday, April 19 – send to [email protected]
Visit the Fuel Conversion Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.