- This event has passed.
Monday, May 10 Fuel Conversion Working Group Meeting
The purpose of the May 10th meeting:
- To hold a follow-up discussion on the policy questions discussed on April 26th, specifically whether site or source should be used for 1) eligibility / screening calculation and 2) savings claim calculation for fuel switch measures;
- To continue discussing responses from interested parties on fuel conversion policy questions #5-10; understand rationale for responses and provide an opportunity for questions; and
- To discuss the Fuel Conversion Compromise Proposal from the IL-TRM Administrator.
Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions (circulated for 4/26 meeting):
- Summary Table – Responses to Fuel Conversion Policy Questions, updated 4/23 (compiled by SAG Facilitator)
- Ameren Illinois Responses
- ComEd Responses
- ICC Staff Responses
- Natural Resources Defense Council Responses
- National Consumer Law Center Position Statement
- Nicor Gas + Peoples Gas / North Shore Gas Responses
Follow-up: Attendee List and Notes from May 10 Meeting
Visit the Fuel Conversion Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.