- This event has passed.
Monday, June 21 Fuel Conversion Working Group Meeting
Purpose of June 21 meeting:
- To provide an update on the IL-TRM TAC Fuel Conversion discussions and determine Working Group next steps.
- To discuss follow-up items from prior Working Group meetings.
- To continue discussing Combined Heat and Power (CHP) project examples, using three scenarios (following the current IL-TRM; using a source conversion; and using a site conversion).
June 21, 2021 Fuel Conversion Working Group Agenda
Combined Heat and Power Scenario Spreadsheet (Guidehouse)
Combined Heat and Power Scenario Spreadsheet – updated with gas scenario (NRDC)
Fuel Conversion Open Items (prepared by SAG Facilitator)
Fuel Conversion Memo: IL Attorney General’s Office (June 17, 2021)
- Attendee List and Notes from June 21 Meeting
- Policy Questions – Request for Responses (6/25/2021)
- Heat Rate Proposal from PG/NSG and Nicor Gas (6/25/2021)
Visit the Fuel Conversion Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.