- This event has passed.
Monday, October 26 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the October 26 and October 27 SAG meetings is for Illinois utilities (Ameren Illinois, ComEd, Nicor Gas, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas) to present draft EE Portfolio Plans for 2022-2025. The October SAG meetings will be held jointly with the IQ North and IQ South EE Advisory Committees. Note: ComEd and Nicor Gas will present during the October 26th meeting. Ameren Illinois and Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas will present during the October 27th meeting.
Reference Materials – Joint Utility Tables (Ameren IL, ComEd, Nicor Gas, PG & NSG):
- Energy Efficiency Ideas Tracking Spreadsheet – Oct. Update to Utility Idea Responses (Excel)
- Cost-Effectiveness Table – Oct. Update to Non-Measure Level Inputs (Excel)
- Attendee List and Meeting Notes from Oct. 26, 2020 Meeting
- SAG Tracking Open Issues (updated 11/2/2020)
- SAG Feedback Template
- Feedback Notification Due by Friday, Nov. 6
- Completed Templates Due by Thursday, Nov. 12
Please note this is a 2-day meeting. The second meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 27.