The COVID-19 pandemic is significantly impacting customer-facing energy efficiency programs in Illinois and across the country. This website page was created to share a variety of resources with SAG participants. Please contact the SAG Facilitator with any suggested information to post.
The following SAG meetings addressed issues related to COVID-19:
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 SAG Meeting
- 2020 Small Group SAG Meetings
- Small group SAG meetings were held from June to November 2020, to discuss open evaluation issues related to COVID-19 impacts and other evaluation questions. Going forward, technical evaluation questions will be discussed by the Evaluation Working Group.
- For additional information, review: Background on 2020 SAG Evaluation Questions
- 2020 Small Group SAG Meetings:
- June 11, 2020 Meeting: Discuss evaluation impacts due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- August 24, 2020 Meeting: Follow-up discussion on COVID-19 evaluation impacts; discuss resolution of the option the evaluators will use to count 2020 custom savings
- November 13, 2020 Meeting: Discuss potential evaluation treatment of business closures; discuss questions raised by Guidehouse on treatment of negative savings by evaluation.
- Visit the SAG Evaluation Working Group meeting page for additional information.
- Utility Website Information:
- Utility Updates:
- Illinois Commerce Commission COVID-19 Information
- ICC Docket No. 20-0309: Moratorium on Disconnection of Utility Services during the Public Health Emergency Declared on March 9, 2020 pursuant to Sections 4 and 7 of the Illinois Emergency Management Agency Act
- ICC News Release (June 18, 2020): ICC Approves Landmark COVID-19 Utility Relief
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Response Website
- Illinois Legal Aid: Legal issues during the coronavirus pandemic
- Illinois Housing Development Authority: COVID-19 Housing Resources Information
- The Preservation Compact: Coronavirus Resources for Illinois Owners & Tenants
- ACEEE Blog: COVID-19 is slamming efficiency workforce now, and may bring long-term changes for efficiency
- Ten Equity Implications of the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak in the U.S. (NAACP)
- Electric Association Operating Survey Results (Chicago)
Additional Resource Pages
- Citizens Utility Board: Telecom/Internet/Cable/Utility Services Guide
- Community Action Partnership: Guidance & Resources for Managing Coronavirus Risks
- Energy Efficiency for All: Policy Responses to COVID-19
- Energy Efficiency for All: EEFA Pandemic Response Guidance
- Green & Healthy Homes Initiative: Healthy Homes & COVID-19
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance: COVID-19 Resources
- National Association for State Community Service Programs: Coronavirus Resources
- National Consumer Law Center: COVID-19 & Consumer Protections
- Shriver Center on Poverty Law: COVID-19 Resources for Individuals and Families in Illinois