- This event has passed.
Tuesday, April 14 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the April 14th SAG meeting is for utilities to share an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting energy efficiency portfolios. This meeting will be held by teleconference.
- 2020 SAG Project Plan (final, updated April 7, 2020)
- 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process Schedule Flowchart (updated April 13, 2020)
Utility COVID-19 Presentations:
- Ameren Illinois Response to COVID-19 Crisis (Kristol Simms and Matt Armstrong, Ameren Illinois)
- COVID-19 Impacts on ComEd EE Program (Molly Lunn, ComEd)
- Nicor Gas COVID-19 Impacts (Mike King, Nicor Gas)
- Peoples Gas and North Shore Gas COVID-19 Program Impact Summary (Christina Pagnusat, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas)