- This event has passed.
Friday, November 13 Small Group SAG Meeting
The purpose of the November 13 meeting:
- To discuss evaluation treatment of business closures, an issue raised during a June SAG meeting to discuss COVID-19 evaluation impacts.
- To discuss questions raised by Guidehouse on treatment of negative savings by evaluation.
- Guidehouse and Opinion Dynamics Memo: Treatment of Business Closure in Estimating Lifetime Savings (Sept. 10, 2020)
- Guidehouse Memo to ComEd: Treatment of Negative Electric and Gas Savings by Evaluation (Aug. 4, 2020)
Documents for Review (Circulated on 11/30/2020; Comments Due on 12/11/2020):
- Heating Penalties and Negative Savings (Policy Resolution)
- Business Closure (Five Approaches for Review)
- Normalization in CY2020 (Policy Resolution)
Additional Background and Follow-up (January 2021):
- Background on 2020 SAG Evaluation Questions
- Evaluation Treatment of Business Closures – SAG Comments Received
- Normalization in Calendar Year 2020:
- Estimating Savings in Calendar Year 2020 Due to COVID-19 Pandemic (Redline Edits Received in Dec. 2020)
- Estimating Savings in Calendar Year 2020 Due to COVID-19 Pandemic (Final, December 21, 2020) – Posted on the Policy page