Illinois utilities prepare quarterly and annual reports on EE portfolio progress.
- Quarterly and annual reports are filed with the ICC, posted on the Utility Reports page of the SAG website, and circulated to SAG.
- Illinois utilities report-out to the large group SAG twice per year on EE portfolio progress.
- There is a lengthy list of quarterly and annual reporting requirements already included in the Policy Manual, and reporting is also referenced in 2022-2025 EE Plan stipulated agreements.
- The SAG Reporting Working Group meets on an as-needed basis to discuss utility reporting.
Working Group Participation
Participation in the Reporting Working Group is open to all, unless a topic may present a financial conflict of interest. Please contact the SAG Facilitator to join this Working Group: [email protected]
Fall 2023/Early 2024 Working Group Purpose
The purpose of the SAG Reporting Working Group Metrics Process in fall 2023 and early 2024 is for Illinois utilities and interested stakeholders to reach consensus on specific reporting metrics to address the new reporting principles added to Policy Manual Version 3.0, including:
- Income Qualified Multi-Family Reporting Principles
- Income Qualified Health and Safety Reporting Principles
- Equity and Affordability Reporting Principles
- Diverse Contracting Reporting Principles
The new reporting principle policies added to the Policy Manual (finalized in 2023) are available here: Reporting Principles Added to Policy Manual Version 3.0 (Final 9/25/2023)
Fall 2023/Early 2024 Working Group Meetings
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 Reporting Working Group Meeting – Ameren Illinois Multi-Family Metrics Workshop
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 Reporting Working Group Metrics Meeting
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 Reporting Working Group Metrics Meeting
- Tuesday, December 19, 2023 Reporting Working Group Metrics Meeting
- Tuesday, January 16, 2024 Reporting Working Group Metrics Meeting
- Tuesday, January 23, 2024 Reporting Working Group Metrics Meeting
2022 Working Group Meetings
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022 Meeting – ComEd Stipulation Item Discussion #1
- Thursday, August 4, 2022 Meeting – ComEd Stipulation Item Discussion #2
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 Meeting – Ameren Illinois Multi-Family Metrics Workshop