SAG created a Market Transformation Small Group in October 2022, in response to ComEd’s request at the August 2022 SAG Market Transformation Savings Working Group meeting. The Small Group plans to meet from October 2022 – February 2023.
- The purpose of the Market Transformation Small Group is to resolve open market transformation questions before the next IL-TRM update process begins in spring 2023.
- Click here to download the Market Transformation Small Group Schedule / Planned Agenda Topics for 2022/2023.
- Participation is open to all interested Working Group participants, unless a topic may present a financial conflict of interest or when consensus resolution is needed.
- The goal is to reach agreement on open market transformation questions by end of March 2023. Representative(s) from the Small Group will present the final draft resolution to the larger SAG Market Transformation Savings Working Group in March 2023, requesting final comments.
- For additional information, review the October 2022 Small Group SAG Facilitator Presentation: Introduction to Market Transformation Small Group
- Note: The meeting dates/topics in the SAG Facilitator presentation have changed. See below for the final list of meeting dates.
Small Group Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, October 26 Small Group Meeting #1
- Wednesday, November 30 Small Group Meeting #2
- Tuesday, December 20 Small Group Meeting #3
- Tuesday, January 17 Small Group Meeting #4
- Tuesday, February 14 Small Group Meeting #5
Small Group Meeting Materials
- November 30, 2022 MT Small Group Agenda
- SAG Facilitator Presentation: SAG Market Transformation Small Group Process Update
- Market Transformation Policy Resolution (Final Draft, June 2020)
- ComEd MT Small Group Presentation
- October 26, 2022 MT Small Group Agenda
- SAG Facilitator Presentation: Introduction to Market Transformation Small Group
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance Presentation: Assessing Influence of Market Transformation Programs Through Theory Based Evaluation
- Apex Analytics Presentation: Theory-based Evaluation for Market Transformation