- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Errata Measures memo (1/25/2017)
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Errata Measures memo (10/5/2017)
Final IL-TRM Version 5.0 Documents
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Volume 1: Overview and User Guide (Final)
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Volume 2: Commercial and Industrial Measures (Final)
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Volume 3: Residential Measures (Final)
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 Volume 4: Cross-Cutting Measures and Attachments (Final)
Proposed Evaluation Priorities:
To complete the record of the final changes in this Version, the TRM Administrator provided a memo that documents the key changes to each measure, with the most recent round of updates colored red:
Please note: The following zip files contain changes between IL-TRM Version 4.0 and Version 5.0 (redline) and clean Word volumes of the final IL-TRM Version 5.0 documents:
- Changes between IL-TRM Version 4.0 and Version 5.0 (Redline, in Word)
- IL-TRM Version 5.0 dated February 11, 2016 (Clean, in Word)
Call to Discuss Smart Thermostat Electric Findings – March 8, 2016
Residential Smart Thermostats Impact Analysis – Electric Findings (Navigant Consulting; February 26, 2016)
IL-TRM Update Process
Commission orders require the final list of priority measures for IL-TRM Version 5.0 to be established by July 1, 2015. Click here to download the final priority list (6-26-15).IL-TRM Version 5.0 must be submitted to ICC for approval on or before March 1, 2016. Please review the schedule and process below. Links to several IL-TRM Version 5.0 sources are available at the end of this page.
Click here to download the IL-TRM Workpaper Format Template (2015)
Final Draft IL-NTG Methods Documents – Added January 29, 2016
- Memo from NTG Working Group to SAG – 1/29/16 (summarizing comments on Draft 2 of the IL Statewide Net-to-Gross Methodologies document)
- Attachment A: Illinois Statewide Net-to-Gross Methodologies Clean Draft (1/29/16)
- Attachment A: Illinois Statewide Net-to-Gross Methodologies Redline Draft (1/29/16)
Non-Energy Benefits Memo Draft – Comments Due January 15, 2016
- Memo: Documentation of TAC Review of Non Energy Benefits (1/8/2016)
- A note from the IL-TRM Administrator: The purpose of this is to pull together in one place the proposals and the comments received to aid in the next steps in this conversation (outside of the TAC). Please review and provide any comments by January 15th, focusing on whether all comments that have been discussed in this forum have been appropriately captured and nothing is missed, rather than providing any further comments or responses to what is written.
- June 2015 Activities
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 – Kick-off TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, November 24, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016 – TAC Meeting
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 – TAC Meeting
- Thursday, October 1, 2015 – All Workpapers Due
- Friday, October 23, 2015 – First VEIC Measures Deliverable
- Friday, November 6, 2015: Stakeholder Comments Due
- Wednesday, November 25, 2015: Second VEIC Measures Deliverable
- Friday, December 4, 2015: Stakeholder Comments Due
- Friday, December 18, 2015: Full Draft Deliverable
- Friday, January 8, 2016: Stakeholder Comments Due
- Friday, January 22, 2016: Almost Final Draft Delivered
- Wednesday, February 3, 2016: Stakeholder Comments Due
- Tuesday, February 11, 2016: Final Draft Delivered
- Skumatz Lisa A., 2015, Considering the Inclusion of NEBs in IL TRM for Single and Multi-family Whole Building Retrofit Programs: The Issue of Measure-Based NEBs.
- NMR Group, Inc., Tetra Tech (2011). Massachusetts Special and Cross-Sector Studies Area, Residential and Low-Income Non-Energy Impacts (NEI) Evaluation.
- Skumatz, Lisa A., 2004, Non‐Energy Benefits from ENERGY STAR®: Comprehensive Analysis of Appliance,Outreach, and Homes Programs, Proceedings of the 2004 ACEEE Summer Study, Asilomar, CA, August.
- KEMA, Inc, 2012, Massachusetts Program Administrators Final Report – Commercial and Industrial Non-Energy Impacts Study.
- Memorandum: Example Enduse Technology Questions for Spillover Engineering Analysis. From Opinion Dynamics Corporation to IL NTG Coordination – C&I Work Group. December 23, 2015.
- Nicor Gas Behavioral Energy Savings Programs: Home Energy Reports Persistence Study Part 2 – April 2015 to September 2015 (draft added 2/3/16)
- ComEd Home Energy Report Opower Program Decay Rate and Persistence Study(draft added 2/4/16)