- This event has passed.
Wednesday, July 22 MT Savings Working Group Meeting
The Market Transformation Savings Working Group will meet by teleconference on Wednesday, July 22.
Purpose of July meeting:
- To hold a follow-up discussion on market transformation policies; determine next steps.
- To provide an overview of the ComEd Retail Products Platform initiative.
- To educate Working Group participants on the joint utility Stretch Codes and Building Performance Standards Project.
- To educate Working Group participants on the Code Compliance Market Transformation Implementation Plan.
Market Transformation Policy Discussion:
- Midwest External Stakeholder Outreach Plan Presentation (Resource Innovation and MEEA)
- Draft Proposed External Outreach Strategy – Midwest Market Transformation Collaborative (including Illinois-specific considerations)
- Market Transformation Policy Resolution (Final Draft) *revised following May Working Group Meeting – provided for reference
Illinois Energy Code Compliance:
- Illinois Energy Code Compliance Implementation Plan Presentation (MEEA)
- Illinois Energy Code Compliance Implementation Plan (Redline with Evaluator Comments) *provided for reference
- Illinois Energy Code Compliance Implementation Plan (Clean with Evaluator Comments) *provided for reference
Follow-up: Attendee List and Notes from July 22 Meeting
Visit the Market Transformation Savings Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.