Friday, March 6 Midstream-Upstream Working Group Meeting
Draft Agenda for March 6 Working Group Meeting
- Overview of SAG Midstream-Upstream Working Group Plan (SAG Facilitator)
- ComEd Presentation: Benchmarking Midstream and Upstream Programs in Other Jurisdictions
- Describe how “midstream” and “upstream” program designs are currently defined
- Describe what questions need to be considered determine what measure(s) can be moved midstream and/or upstream
- Overview of measures ComEd is considering moving midstream or upstream in next EE Plan
- IL utilities invited to present overview of current midstream-upstream offerings:
- What measure(s) are currently offered as midstream and upstream?
- Are utilities considering moving additional measures midstream or upstream in the next EE Plans?
- Anticipated follow-up from March 6 Meeting: Stakeholder proposals for new ideas/program approaches are due by April 1. If any midstream and/or upstream-specific ideas are proposed, they will be presented at the May 14-15 large group SAG meetings, with follow-up discussion in the June Working Group meeting.
Visit the Midstream-Upstream Working Group page for additional information.