- This event has passed.
Tuesday, March 10 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the March 10 and March 11 SAG meetings is to kick-off the SAG Portfolio Planning Process. Illinois utilities (Ameren Illinois, ComEd, Nicor Gas, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas) will present a report-out on 2019 EE portfolio progress and an overview of current EE portfolios.
SAG Portfolio Planning Process Kick-Off (SAG Facilitator)
- SAG Portfolio Planning Process Presentation
- Additional Planning Process Materials:
- 2020 SAG Project Plan (final, updated March 4, 2020)
- 2020 SAG Portfolio Planning Process Schedule Flowchart (final, updated March 4, 2020)
ComEd Portfolio Overview (Molly Lunn, Mark Milby, and Jacob Stoll, ComEd)
Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas 2019 Program Review Presentation (Christina Pagnusat, Jean Gibson, and Omy Garcia, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas)
Follow-up from March 10-11 SAG Meetings:
- Attendee List and Notes from March 10-11 SAG Meetings
- March 10-11 SAG Meetings: Summary of Follow-Up Items
- Open SAG Cannabis Questions (updated March 19, 2020)
- Additional follow-up: