- This event has passed.
Wednesday, June 3 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the June 3 SAG meeting is to finish Energy Efficiency Idea presentations proposed for Illinois utilities to consider in developing their 2022-2025 EE Plans. The May 12 and May 13 SAG meetings also focused on Energy Efficiency Idea presentations.
EE Ideas Proposed for Workforce Development, Training and Education:
- Indoor Climate Research & Training Presentation: Heat Pump Performance Training
- Citizens Utility Board Presentation: Training and Education
- National Consumer Law Center, Natural Resources Defense Council, and Blacks in Green Presentation: Equity Hiring
EE Ideas Proposed for Utility Portfolios:
- Smart Energy Design Assistance Center Presentation: Statewide IL State Agency Facilities Program
- Energy Resources Center Presentation: Condo PTAC to PTHP Pilot Project
- Indoor Climate Research & Training Presentations:
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Presentation: Market Transformation Program Ideas
- Municipal Building Performance Standards
- Affordable Housing New Construction Thirty Party Certification + MT