- This event has passed.
Thursday, February 13 MT Savings Working Group Meeting
The purpose of the Feb. 13 Working Group meeting:
- For the SAG Facilitator to provide a brief overview of key topics for the Working Group to address in 2020, including the process for resolving Illinois-specific market transformation savings protocols.
- To discuss proposed resolution of market transformation policy issues; answer questions and discuss initial feedback; and determine next steps.
- For the Midwest Market Transformation Collaborative to present a brief update on market transformation initiatives.
- SAG Facilitator Presentation: 2020 Working Group Plan + Process for Reaching Consensus on Savings Protocols and Policy Issues
- SAG Market Transformation Working Group Plan for 2020 (draft, 2/12/2020)
Policy Issue Recommendations:
- Presentation: Recommendations on Market Transformation Savings Policy Issues (Margie Gardner, Resource Innovations and Nick Dreher, MEEA)
- Memo: Market Transformation Policy Issue Recommendations (updated 2/11/2020)
Midwest MT Collaborative Update:
Follow-up: Attendee List and Notes from Feb. 13 Meeting
Visit the Market Transformation Savings Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.