- This event has passed.
Monday, May 22 Market Transformation Savings Working Group Meeting
The Market Transformation Working Group will meet on Monday, May 22
- To follow-up on edits proposed by the Market Transformation Small Group.
- For Illinois utilities to provide a status update on current Illinois market transformation (MT) initiatives in progress in 2023;
- To educate participants on the Ameren Illinois Luminaire Level Lighting Controls MT initiative; and
- To educate participants on the progress of MT code initiatives.
- Comments from interested Working Group participants were due on May 8 regarding proposed edits to IL-TRM Attachment C (Framework for Counting Market Transformation Savings in Illinois) and the Final Draft Market Transformation Policy Document. The following comments were submitted:
- IL Attorney General’s Office and National Consumer Law Center: Comments on Market Transformation Policy Resolution
- ILLUME: Comments on IL-TRM Attachment C
- Nicor Gas Presentation: MT Initiative Updates
- ComEd Presentation: MT Initiative Updates
- Note: Other utilities will share verbal updates
Follow-up: May 22, 2023 Attendee List and Notes
Visit the Market Transformation Savings Working Group page for additional information on Working Group activities.