- This event has passed.
Tuesday, June 16 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the June 16 SAG meeting:
- For utilities to provide an initial response to Energy Efficiency Idea proposals presented during the May 12 and June 3 SAG meetings.
- To discuss market effects, raised during the Nov. 2019 SAG meeting on Cumulative Persisting Annual Savings (CPAS).
- To discuss “big picture” energy efficiency evaluation.
- To discuss Total Resource Cost test (TRC) non-measure level inputs.
- Note: During the June 16 meeting, utilities will provide an initial response to ideas presented during the May 12 and June 3 meetings.