- This event has passed.
Tuesday, January 28 SAG Meeting
The purpose of the January 28 SAG meeting:
- To provide stakeholders, utilities, and program participants with foundational information on state and federal IL Home Weatherization Assistance Program (IHWAP) requirements and goals, as well as the utility-braided IHWAP programs; and
- To hold a statewide discussion of considerations and opportunities within the delivery of braided IHWAP/utility funded programs.
- IHWAP Program Overview (Mick Prince, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity)
- Community Action Agency Profile (Larry Dawson, IL Association of Community Action Agencies)
- CEDA’s Weatherization Client Journey (John Pady, CEDA)
- Opportunities Background and Discussion Topics Summary (SAG Facilitator)
- Illinois Utility Braided IHWAP Program Presentation
- Braided with IHWAP Program Overview
- Braided with IHWAP Program Overview – Annual Program Goals and Performance
- IHWAP Challenges to Capacity Building (Mick Prince, Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity)
- CEDA Weatherization Operations and Training Center (John Pady, CEDA)
- Non-Energy Impacts Research Update (Patricia Plympton, Guidehouse, and Ann Collier, Opinion Dynamics)