- This event has passed.
Tuesday, April 25 Q2 SAG Meeting (Day 1)
The second quarter SAG meeting will be split into two days: Tuesday, April 25 and Wednesday, April 26
The purpose of the April 25 meeting is for Ameren Illinois and Nicor Gas to report-out on EE portfolio progress. ComEd, Peoples Gas & North Shore Gas will present on April 26.
Follow-up: April 25, 2023 Attendee List and Notes
Follow-up from Ameren Illinois Presentation:
- Q: Do you have data on walkaway rates form the audits you mentioned for HP installations (MF)?
- Clarification was requested by the SAG Facilitator on May 23. A response will be provided later if clarification is received.
- Q: Do you have any data about how many of these communities that participated in the (Street Light) program are black and brown or economically disadvantaged?
- Ameren has always focused on disadvantaged communities to make sure lighting projects are conducted as indicated by community leaders. A full list of communities is attached. Please contact Ameren if a particular community of interest is not shown.
- Q: Where are these stores that people can get bulbs at discounts?
- Ameren is targeting all thrift stores, dollar stores, and 100 zip codes that we have determined to be low-to-moderate income. A list of stores can be found at PY22-Q3-Ameren-Illinois-Quarterly-Report-Final.pdf (ilsag.info). Please see Appendix B starting on page 34.