- This event has passed.
Monday, June 26 Equity Subcommittee Meeting – Joint with IQ North and IQ South EE Committees
The Equity Subcommittee will meet on Monday, June 26 (9:30 am – 12:30 pm). This meeting will be held jointly with the Income Qualified (IQ) North and IQ South EE Committees.
- The SAG Policy Manual Subcommittee has been working since June 2022 to update the Illinois Energy Efficiency Policy Manual, Version 3.0.
- The purpose of the June 26th meeting is for the SAG Policy Manual Subcommittee to introduce income qualified-related policies. There will be an opportunity for written feedback after the meeting. The updated Policy Manual will be submitted to the Illinois Commerce Commission for approval this summer.
Feedback on IQ Policies Due by Thursday, July 13
- Send feedback to the SAG Facilitator, Celia Johnson ([email protected])
- Feedback received will be circulated to the Policy Manual Subcommittee for review
- Policy Manual Subcommittee will discuss any comments received at the Wed. July 19 meeting
- Organization(s) that share feedback will be invited to attend the July 19 meeting
- At the end of the Policy Manual update process, the SAG Facilitator will provide a summary to the SAG Equity Subcommittee, IQ North Committee and IQ South Committee describing how feedback was incorporated into the IQ-related policies
- The Policy Manual will be filed with the Illinois Commerce Commission for approval (August)