- This event has passed.
May 16-17, 2016 Meeting Materials
Monday, May 16 (Day 1 – 1:00 – 3:00 pm) – Teleconference
Nicor Gas Updated Portfolio of Programs (Hammad Chaudhry, Nicor Gas)
Tuesday, May 17 (Day 2 – 10:30 am – 4:10 pm) – In-person
IL-TRM Version 6.0 Process Overview (Cheryl Jenkins, VEIC – TRM Administrator)
ComEd Updated Portfolio of Programs (Roger Baker, ComEd)
- Updated Portfolio Strawman – Plan 4 (Note: The link to draft batch files has been removed).
- Updated PY10-10 Program Strawman presentation
Summary of ComEd Updates:
- The updated summary sheet incorporates all IPA third-party proposals. Review of these programs is ongoing and numbers are subject to change.
- An Updated measures list is included (Measure Input tab). The multiple batch files have been merged into this workbook.
- Other tabs contain additional DSMore inputs that support measures in the Measure Input tab. People with questions on this can contact Roger Baker.
- Third-party measures are not yet included in the list.
- Calibration with gas companies for joint programs is not yet done, so program sizing and cost-effectiveness for those programs are subject to adjustment.
Ameren Illinois High Level Preliminary Portfolio of Programs (Keith Goerss, Ameren IL)
- May 16-17, 2016 SAG Attendee List and Action Items (Final Draft, 5/20/16)
- Click here to download the updated SAG Tracking Open Issues spreadsheet, summarizing action items from prior SAG meetings (updated 5/20/16).