- This event has passed.
June 23, 2015 Meeting Materials
IL-TRM Version 5.0 Priority Measures for discussion (updated 6/23) (Annette Beitel, EE SAG Facilitator); final tracker list (6/26/15)
Advancing the Adoption of Smart Thermostats in Northern Illinois (Todd Thornburg, ComEd; John Paul Jewell, ELPC)
Update on IL EE Successes Fact Sheet – Report-out to SAG (Jim Jerozal, Nicor Gas) – no presentation; draft Fact Sheets circulated directly to SAG
EE Jobs Multipliers presentation; Jobs Creation and Investment in EE (background research document) (Karen Winter-Nelson, SEDAC; Ashley Harrington, 360 Energy Group)
Additional EE Jobs Methodologies (Clean Energy Trust Jobs Survey presentation, Ian Adams, Clean Energy Trust; Casey Bell, ACEEE – no presentation; BW Research (invited); Center for Strategic Economic Research (invited)
SAG Schedule for 2015-2016 (through Q2 of EPY9/GPY6) (Annette Beitel, EE SAG Facilitator)
Studies/white papers on smart thermostats:
- Smart Thermostats – A CLEAResult White Paper, prepared for Commonwealth Edison. CLEAResult, May 2015.
- Evaluation of the 2013-2014 Programmable and Smart Thermostat Program. The Cadmus Group, Inc. Prepared for Vectren Corporation, January 29, 2014.
- Wi-Fi Programmable Controllable Thermostat Pilot Program Evaluation.Final Report. The Cadmus Group, Inc. Prepared for The Electric and Gas Program Administrators of Massachusetts, September 2012.
- Energy Savings from the Nest Learning Thermostat: Energy Bill Analysis Results. Nest Labs, February 2015.
- Energy Trust of Oregon Nest Thermostat Heat Pump Control Pilot Evaluation. Apex Analytics, LLC. Prepared for Energy Trust of Oregon, October 2014.